Virtual Dental Exams & COVID-19
We want to keep you well-informed as things continue changing rapidly as we deal with COVID-19.
First and foremost, we want you to know that we are still available to see you for dental concerns, even with the Governor’s “stay at home” order. In an effort to serve you in the best way possible we have introduced Teledentistry Services at Complete Dental Health.
This service will allow you to have a virtual dental exam with Dr. Collins so that he can personally evaluate your concern, discuss possible treatment options and ultimately help you decide if an in-office visit is needed. This service is available to both our existing patients and new patients to the practice. If you have a dental concern or know someone who needs help, simply call or email the practice.
In addition, we want to share with you some operational changes that we have made to ensure safety and peace of mind:
- We will only see one patient inside the practice at a time. If an in-office visit is needed, we will ensure that you are the only patient in our care inside the building during your appointment. This greatly reduces the encounters that you will have with other people, which is key to staying healthy. This also gives us the ability to disinfect all common areas of the practice after each patient’s visit.
- We have a “touchless” check-out process now–no need to stop at the front desk to make a payment or schedule an appointment! Your dental assistant will make follow-up appointments in your disinfected treatment room and we will text you a secure link to pay on your smartphone with your credit card.
- We will be using a “Text to Enter” option. If you would like to stay in your car until Dr. Collins is ready to see you, we would welcome (or even prefer) this. Simply text us when you arrive and we will come to your car to get you when we are ready to see you.
- You will see wipes, sanitizing gel, and plenty of sinks to wash your hands. We welcome ALL expressions of germophobia in these times–wipe, sanitize and wash away!
- Finally, we are taking the health of the Complete Dental Health Team very seriously. We are working with a very limited team in the practice in an effort to further reduce the number of encounters that we all have with others. At the start of each day, we will be taking everyone’s temperatures to ensure that we are healthy before we start treating patients.
Thank you for your continued trust in our practice and your patience in these trying times. Please do not neglect your dental concerns. If your body is fighting a dental infection or tooth decay, your immune system will not be at its peak performance. We are still here to help and to keep you healthy!
The Complete Dental Health Team
Services We Offer
– Oral Hygiene
– Gum Disease
– Tooth Colored Fillings
– Oral Cancer Screenings
– Mouth Guards
– Full Mouth Reconstruction
– Smile Makeovers
– Teeth Whitening
– Cosmetic Bonding
– Contouring & Shaping
Schedule An Appointment
To request an appointment with us please call us at (619) 295-2202 or click on the button below to provide us with your contact information and preferences for the day and time of your appointment.